When we think of soup pairings, we usually consider the classic soup and salad or sandwich. But the most important pairing might actually be pairing the right soup with the season.
- 33% of guests agree tastes change with the season1
- Guests want sweet potato in the winter2
- Chili sales spike in the winter2
- 34% of guests prefer to order soups with spicy flavors3
At Campbell’s Foodservice, there’s a soup for every season, whether it’s a sweet potato soup, a winter chili or a summer gazpacho recipe.
- 1Driving Traffic with Seasonal Promotions, March 2017
- 2The NPD Group SupplyTrack®, measured in pounds, latest 12 months, ending November 2017
- 3Technomic Soup & Salad Consumer Trend Report, 2018