Soups aren’t just for cold weather. Change it up this spring by adding seasonal soups to your menu.
- 33% of guests agree tastes change with the season 1
- Tomato basil is a soup that spikes in the spring2
- About one-third of consumers are interested in ginger as an ingredient on spring menus3
We have plenty of spring-worthy soups for guests to enjoy, from Campbell’s® Reserve Broadway Basil & Tomato Bisque to Campbell’s® Signature Carrot, Parsnip & Ginger.
- 1Driving Traffic with Seasonal Promotions, March 2017
- 2NPD SupplyTrack®, measured in pounds, latest 12 months, ending November 2017
- 3Technomic Season’s Eatings, spring 2019