Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 1.0oz
- totalVegetable: 1.5c
- darkGreen: 0.5c
- redOrange: 0.0c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 1.0c
- other: 0.0c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.5c
- milk: 1.0c
A complete reimbursable lunch (K-8) or after school supper featuring a baked potato loaded with chopped broccoli, shredded mozzarella cheese, and offered with Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|baked potato||24 ea.|
|frozen broccoli cuts||80 oz.||3 qt.|
|part skim mozzarella cheese||3 lb.||3 qt.|
|low fat (1%) milk||24 ea.|
|ASSEMBLE BAKED POTATOES:
1. Split each baked potato in half and place on sheet pan(s).
2. Top each half with a #16 scoop of cooked broccoli (1/4 cup).
3. Add a #16 scoop (1/4 cup) of cheese over each potato half over top of the broccoli.
4. CCP: Heat in a 350°F oven until the potatoes reach a minimum internal temperature of 165°F and the cheese has melted (about 15 minutes).
5. CCP: Remove potatoes from the oven, cover with foil, and hold for hot service at 140°F.
6. For each serving, provide two (2) topped potato halves and 1 pouch of Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar for topping.
7. For a complete reimbursable meal, offer with 1/2 cup orange wedges and a 1/2 pint of milk.
- Refer to recipe photo as a guide for recipe assembly.
- Display recipe photo on the serving line to inspire students to top their baked potato with Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar.