Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 1.0oz
- grain: 1.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.0c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.0c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.0c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.75c
- milk: 0.0c
A complete reimbursable after school snack featuring sliced apple rings topped with sunflower seed butter and Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|PREPARE THE APPLES:
1. Wash and core the apples.
2. Turn each apple on its side, and slice each into 6 slices.
3. Spread 1 tsp of sunflower seed butter on each slice.
4. For each serving, provide 3 topped apple slices and 1 pouch of
Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar for topping.
5. For a complete reimbursable after school snack, offer each serving with a 4 oz. container of orange juice.
- Refer to recipe photo as a guide for recipe assembly.
- Display recipe photo in the serving are to inspire students to top their apple rings with Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar..