Try our new twist on breakfast with our cheesy casserole made with Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Soup. Perfect for large groups or parties.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|white bread||1 lb.|
|milk||0 1/2 gallons|
|Cheddar cheese||4 lb.||1 gallons|
|1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Cut bread into 1-1/2 inch cubes. Set aside.
3. Arrange bread pieces in 4 greased 12x20x2 pans.
|4. Combine soup, milk, and eggs. Stir in 1-1/2 gallons Cheddar cheese.
5. Pour mixture over bread pieces in each pan. Smooth down evenly.
6. CCP: Bake uncovered at 350º F. for 1-1/2 hours until internal temperature is 180º F. or higher for 15 seconds.
7. Top with remaining cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. CCP: Hold at 140º F. or higher for no more than 2 hours. Cut each pan into 25 portions, 3-3/4x2.
9. Portion 1 piece each.