Serving & Size
1 SERVING (1-1/2 CUP FILLING, 1 BISCUIT)
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
For example only. Your financial results may vary. Financial examples are in no way a prediction of, or guarantee of, sales performance.
Ingredients & Instructions
|1||In large sauté pan heat oil over medium-high heat; add peppers and onions and sauté 4-5 minutes or until tender/crisp.
2. Stir in ham and potatoes and continue to sauté 1 minute.
|2||Whisk in Mushroom Soup and milk and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in cheese and heat through.
5. Add parsley and pepper. CCP: Hold at 140° F. or higher for service.
|3||For each individual pot pie casserole:
Ladle 1 ½ cups pot pie mixture into individual 12-oz. oven-to-table dishes. Top each individual-serving dish with 1 uncooked biscuit.
For each half steam table pan: Portion 1 gallon, 2 cups of pot pie mixture. Spread evenly in pan. Top with 12 uncooked biscuits.
7. In a pre-heated 350º F. convection oven bake pot pie(s) 22-25 minutes or until bubbly and biscuit is golden brown.
8. To Serve: Serve pot pie immediately with fresh cut fruit.