Made with Campbells® Signature Buffalo Style Chicken with Blue Cheese soup, this risotto-with-a-kick is great as an appetizer or a side dish.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|olive oil||0 3/4 cups|
|onion||5.5 oz.||1 cups|
|arborio rice||24 oz.||2 667/1000 cups|
|Parmesan cheese||6 oz.||1 3/4 cups|
|1. Defrost Campbells® Signature Buffalo Style Chicken with Blue Cheese soup according to directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
2. Top pot with strainer. Pour thawed soup into strainer. Reserve the internal garnish of the soup.
|3. In a saucepan, add olive oil. Warm over medium heat.
4. Add onions. Sweat them, until translucent.
5. Add Arborio rice. Continue to stir until toasted, not browned.
6. Add 1/3 of the strained soup. Stirring until the rice is absorbed the soup.
7. Add the remaining soup in two more additions, stirring constantly.
8. Stir in Swanson® Chicken stock. Cook until rice is al dente.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
9. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
10. To serve, portion 1/2 cup (#8) scoop onto plate. Serve immediately.
- Add in more chicken if you’re making this an appetizer or entree. Using leftover chicken from the night before is a great option. Herbs add more color.