Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 0.5oz
- totalVegetable: 0.5c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.25c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.25c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
Treat your taste buds to our latest twist on Buffalo Chicken Soup made with Campbell's® Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup. This recipe will be sure to spice up your school menu.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|cooked diced chicken||75 oz.|
|hot pepper sauce||4 oz.|
|sharp Cheddar cheese||25 oz.|
|fresh parsley||0.5 oz.|
|1. Prepare Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup according to label directions. CCP: Heat to 145°F. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F.|
|2. Combine chicken and hot sauce. CCP: Heat to 165°F. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F. Keep chicken covered to keep from drying out.|
|3. Place the onions, celery, and carrots into separate serving pans. Cover pans and steam the vegetables until slightly tender. CCP: Heat to 145°F. CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F.
|4. For each serving, portion the following foods/amounts into each serving bowl:
1 1/2 oz (3 1/3 tbsp. or #20 scoop) cooked chicken mixture
2 Tbsp (#30 scoop) cooked onions
2 Tbsp (#30 scoop) cooked celery
2 Tbsp (#30 scoop) cooked carrots
6 fl oz ladle prepared Campbells Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
5. Top with 1/2 oz (2 Tbsp or #30 scoop) cheese, 1/2 oz (1/4 cup or #16 scoop) croutons, and a pinch of parsley. Serve immediately.
- For added flavor, cook chicken with 2 1/2 oz chili seasoning mix or with 1 1/2 tsp paprika.
- Replace shredded cheddar cheese with 1 lb + 9 oz crumbled blue cheese.
- Any variations to original recipe may alter reported nurtition per serving.
- Meal Contributions: Meat Alternate - 1 oz; Grain - 1/2 oz; Vegetables-1/2 cup TOTAL (1/4 cup red/orange, 1/2 cup other)