Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 2.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.5c
- darkGreen: 0.125c
- redOrange: 0.125c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.25c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
Spice up your lunch menu with our tangy Buffalo Chicken Wrap made with Dannon® All Natural Plain Nonfat Yogurt , Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and Mission Hearty Grains® Ultra 8" Heat Pressed Flour Tortillas.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|1. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and celery. Sauté for 3-5 minutes, or until translucent.
|2. To pan add hot pepper sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, Campbells® Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup and Dannon® All Natural Plain Nonfat Yogurt .
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and add chicken. Cool and reserve until ready to assemble.
CCP: Cool to 70°F within 2 hours and to 41°F within an additional 4 hours.
|4. To Assemble: Use (3) # 16 scoops, to portion about 3/4 cup chicken mixture evenly in center of each tortilla.
5. Top each with 1 lettuce leaf and 2 tomato slices. Roll like a burrito and cut in half on a bias. Wrap and serve immediately.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
- Can adjust hot sauce according to taste.
- Substitute whole grain pizza dough and serve as a Buffalo Chicken Hot Pocket (Recipe ID: 910457)! See www.campbelfoodservice.com for details.
- Perfectly paired with any variety of Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Soup.
- For a complete reimbursable meal, serve with 8 oz. milk and 1 serving of fruit.