Buffalo Mac & Cheese made by combining Campbells® Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell's® Signature Buffalo Style Chicken with Blue Cheese Soup and topped with blue cheese crumbles.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|vegetable cooking spray|
|cooked diced chicken||28 oz.||3 cups|
|celery||11 oz.||3 cups|
|crushed red pepper||2 tbsp.|
|hot pepper sauce||0.25 oz.||1 tsp.|
|blue cheese||7 oz.||1 3/4 cups|
|panko||3.5 oz.||1 1/2 cups|
|panko||4 oz.||1 cups|
|butter||2.4 oz.||5 tbsp.|
|blue cheese||4.5 oz.||1 cups|
|green onion||2 tsp.|
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell's® Signature Buffalo Style Chicken with Blue Cheese Soup according to package directions. Reserve.
|Mac & Cheese Mixture:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray oven-proof casserole with non-stick cooking spray. Reserve.
2. In large bowl, mix together thawed macaroni and soup.
3. Add chicken, celery, red pepper flakes, hot sauce, blue cheese and first listed panko. Stir until combined. Place in a greased oven-proof casserole dish. Reserve.
1. In medium bowl, toss second listed panko with melted butter.
2. Evenly sprinkle over top of filled casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- scant #8 scoop, portion about 1/2 cup (4 oz.) into bowl.
2. Garnish with 1-1/2 teaspoons blue cheese crumbles and a pinch of green onion. Serve immediately.