Perfectly seasoned Cajun style shrimp and Campbell's Mac & Cheese and topped with panko bread crumbs and green onion.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|vegetable cooking spray|
|shrimp||20 oz.||3 3/4 cups|
|Cajun seasoning||4 1/2 tsp.|
|panko||1.5 oz.||10 tbsp.|
|butter||0.75 oz.||5 tsp.|
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
Mac & Cheese Mixture:1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray oven-proof casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray. Reserve.
3. Place thawed macaroni and cheese in greased oven-proof casserole dish.
4. In medium bowl, toss shrimp and Cajun seasoning. Place on top of macaroni and cheese. Reserve.
1. In medium bowl, mix panko and melted butter. Sprinkle panko evenly over top of shrimp in filled casserole dish.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- #8 scoop, portion 1/2 cup (about 4 oz..) into bowl. Serve immediately.
- For extra heat, mix hot sauce into mac & cheese mixture.