Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 1.0oz
- grain: 1.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.75c
- darkGreen: 0.125c
- redOrange: 0.0c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.625c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
This flavorful spin on a Vietnamese noodle soup favorite made with Campbells® Vegetarian Vietnamese Pho Soup Customizer is an easy to prepare vegetarian entrée you can offer as part of a complete reimbursable meal.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|bean sprouts||44 oz.||10 cups|
|cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)||25 oz.||10 cups|
|bok choy||50 oz.||20 cups|
|green onion||25 oz.||10 cups|
|whole grain spaghetti||165 oz.||40 cups|
|firm tofu||80 oz.|
|1. Prepare Soup Customizer with water according to package directions.
CCP: Heat to 165°F for one minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 160°F.
|2. Prepare the vegetables. Place each individual type of vegetable in separate pans or bowls until bowls are pre-assembled.
CCP: Hold at 41°F until bowls are pre-assembled.
3. To pre-assemble each bowl:
a. Place the following ingredients in a 16 oz. bowl:
- 1/2 cup (#8 scoop) noodles
- 1 oz. (#30 scoop) tofu
- 2 tbsp.. (#30 scoop) bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) slaw mix
- 1/4 cup. (#16 scoop) bok choy
- 2 tbsp. (#30 scoop) green onion
b. Use tongs to gently toss all of the ingredients in the bowl together.
c. Place a lid on each bowl.
CCP: Hold at 41°F until bowls are served.
4. To serve:
a. Remove the lid from the bowl.
b. Use a 6 oz. ladle to portion 3/4 cup of hot broth into the bowl.
c. Replace lid on bowl. Serve immediately.
- Consider substituting raw green onion, unblanched, for the onions in this recipe.
- Offer with 1 oz equivalent whole grain dinner roll or crackers, 1/4 cup veggie sticks, 1/2 cup fruit, and 8 oz. milk for a complete reimbursable meal.
- Garnish each bowl with fresh sliced jalapeno peppers and a dash of sriracha sauce, if desired.