Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 2.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.25c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.0c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.25c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
Pizza with a South-West, Tex-Mex flair will add excitement to any menu! Made with Campbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, this twist on ordinary pizza is sure to please your patrons.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|canola oil||2 tbsp.|
|onion||58 oz.||6 cups|
|green pepper||58 oz.||6 cups|
|granulated garlic||1 tbsp.|
|chili powder||0 3/4 cups|
|black pepper||1 tbsp.|
|unseasoned chicken strips, cooked, frozen||30 oz.|
|sheeted whole grain pizza dough||6 ea.|
|reduced fat Cheddar cheese||72 oz.||18 cups|
|crushed red pepper||0 1/4 cups|
|1. Over medium high heat, add oil to skillet. Sauté onions and peppers.
CCP: Hold at 140°F or above until pizzas are assembled.
|To Prepare Sauce:
2. Combine Campbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, garlic, and spices. Mix well to combine and evenly distribute all ingredients. Reserve.
|To Prepare Pizza:
1. Evenly distribute the following onto each pizza crust:
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Sprinkle 2 tsp hot pepper flakes evenly over each topped pizza (optional).
2. Cut each pizza into 8 equally sized pieces just before ready to serve. Serve immediately.
- 1.8 oz chicken fajita strips provides 1 oz equivalent meat/meat alternate
- Use pizza crust with manufacturer documentation that 1/8 of a whole crust contributes 2 servings of total grain and that meets USDA requirements for a whole grain rich food for the school meal programs.
- Batch cook for best product quality.
- Portion size = 1 slice (1/8 pie).