Chicken breasts are dredged in flour and sautéed with onion, mushrooms, garlic, marsala wine and Swanson® Unsalted Chicken Broth to make this favorite Italian dish that is full of flavor, not salt.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and black pepper. Mix well.
|2. Cover the chicken pieces inthe flour mixture, and let sit.
3. In a hot sauté pan, heat vegetable oil and butter until foaming.
4. Add in the chicken and sauté on both sides. Remove from pan when cooked.
|5. Add to the pan onions, mushrooms and garlic, and sauté for 3 minutes.|
|6. Add wine and stock. Simmer for 5 minutes.|
|7. Mix cornstarch and water in a measuring cup.
8. Add the cornstarch mixture into the sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add the chicken back in and heat and serve.
CCP: Heat until internal temperature is 165°F. or higher for 15 seconds.
CCP: Hold at 140°F. or higher.
10. To serve- plate one chicken breast with sauce.