Top seared chicken, prosciutto and mozzarella with soup and fresh herbs.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|boneless, skinless chicken breast||6 lb.||16 ea.|
|prosciutto||8 oz.||16 slices|
|mozzarella cheese||2 lb.|
|fresh sage leaves||1 oz.||1 cups|
|fresh Italian parsley||1 cups|
|1. Pan-sear or grill seasoned chicken breasts until seared and lightly browned. Place in the bottom of a full-size hotel pan.
2. Top each breast with a slice of prosciutto and 2oz. of mozzarella.
3. Bake at 350°F. until cheese begins to bubble and chicken is fully cooked, about 15 minutes.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using a 4 oz. ladle, portion 1/2 cup of hot Mushroom and Onion Bisque. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon each sage and parsley.
2. Using #4 scoop, portion 1 cup prepared spinach next to chicken onto plate. Serve immediately.
- 16 slices of mozzarella cheese may be used to replace 2 lbs. shredded mozzarella cheese.