Chili Mac & Cheese made with Campbell's® Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell's® Signature Hearty Beef Chili with beans.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese and Campbells® Signature Hearty Beef Bean with Chili according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
Mac & Cheese Mixture:
1. Using 1- #4 scoop and 1- scant # 8 scoop, portion about 1-1/2 cups (10 oz.) onto plate.
2. Top with crushed corn chips, or offer on the side. Serve immediately.
- For extra heat, try using Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Garnish with chopped green onion for extra color.