A creamy vegetable base with made with Campbell's® Signature Low Sodium Vegetarian Vegetable Culinary Foundation, carrots, potatoes, onions and ginger. This soup has great fresh taste with only 600 mg sodium per serving.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
1. In a kettle, heat oil to sauté vegetables:
2. Add Campbell's® Signature Low Sodium Vegetarian Vegetable Culinary Foundation, water, red pepper and nutmeg. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 35 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. Remove from heat.
4. Add coconut milk, orange juice, yogurt, salt and zest (if desired). Bring to a simmer.
|5. Just before serving, stir in minced fresh herbs.
CCP: Hold hot at 140°F or higher for service.
6. Use an 8 oz ladle to portion each serving of soup (1 cup). Serve immediately.
- Herbs to use in this recipe are fresh chervil, chives and parsley.