Try this classic lasagna with all the nutrients and benefits of fresh spinach.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|lasagna noodles||3 lb.||54 ea.|
|Italian seasoning||2 tbsp.|
|frozen spinach||9 lb.||13 cups|
|low fat cottage cheese||9 lb.|
|part skim mozzarella cheese||9 lb.|
|1. Preheat convection oven to 350ºF.
2. Cook noodles according to package instructions. Rinse; drain.
3. Combine soup with Italian seasoning. Set aside.
4. Drain thawed spinach and cottage cheese.
5. In each of three steam table pans (12 x 20 x 2 1/2), spread 1 cup soup mixture. Top with 6 noodles, 2 cups drained spinach, 19 oz. drained cottage cheese, 1 lb. mozzarella cheese and 2 cups soup mixture. Repeat layers. Top with 6 noodles, 1 cup soup mixture and 1 lb. mozzarella cheese.
6. CCP: Bake covered for 50 minutes until internal temperature is 175°F. Uncover and return to oven long enough for cheese to brown
7. CCP: Hold for at least 30 minutes at 140°-150°F prior to cutting for service. Cut each pan 8 x 4 (32 pieces; about 3 x 2 1/2 each). Portion 1 piece. The use of a conventional oven will increase cooking times.