This Farmhouse Breakfast Frittata is made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, ground turkey sausage, chopped onions, hash browns, egg whites, and low fat cheddar cheese. All this for under 200 calories per serving- this is a quick and easy recipe everyone will enjoy.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|onion||7 lb.||15 cups|
|ground turkey sausage, cooked||6 lb.|
|hash brown potatoes||6 lb.||13 cups|
|frozen egg white||16 lb.||30 cups|
|black pepper||2 tsp.|
|low fat Cheddar cheese||5 lb.||20 cups|
|1. Preheat convection oven to 325°F. Combine cooked onions and turkey sausage in bowl. Set aside
2. Lightly oil four 12x20x2 ½” steam table pans. Place 12 oz-cooked potatoes in each pan, spreading to cover the bottom of the pans. Top each with 3-¼ lb of sausage and onion mixture.
3. In large bowl, blend soup, egg whites, and black pepper with whisk.
4. Layer 10 oz of cheese on top of each pan containing potatoes and sausage. Top with 2-½ qt soup mixture. Top each with remaining potatoes and press down to cover soup mixture.
5. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. CCP: Bake for 10 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F or higher for 15 seconds.
6. Cut each pan 6x
4. CCP: hold at140°F of higher for service.