This mild vegetarian curry dish is made with Campbell's® Signature Low Sodium Vegetarian Vegetable Premium Culinary Foundation, chick peas, vegetables, and whole grain farro, and flavored with hints of coconut.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|farro||150 oz.||21 1/4 cups|
|vegetable oil||2 cups|
|ginger root||5.5 oz.||2 cups|
|garlic||5 oz.||1 cups|
|curry powder||4.5 oz.||64 tsp.|
|low sodium chick peas (garbanzo beans)||167 oz.||32 cups|
|unsweetened coconut milk||223 oz.||28 cups|
|kosher salt||4 tsp.|
|spinach||67 oz.||32 cups|
|carrot||96 oz.||32 cups|
|cauliflower||120 oz.||32 cups|
|cornstarch||13.5 oz.||3 cups|
|green onion||1 oz.||5 tbsp.|
|1. In medium pot, add water and Campbell's® Signature Low Sodium Vegetarian Vegetable Culinary Foundation. Bring to a simmer.
2. Add farro and cook about 12 minutes or until soft on the sides and firm in the middle.
CCP- Hold hot at 140°F or higher for service.
|3. Heat a medium sized pot on low. Add vegetable oil, ginger, garlic and curry powder and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add chickpeas, coconut milk, salt, agave, spinach, carrot and cauliflower. Bring to a low simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Mix cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl.
6. Add the cornstarch mixture to the pot and stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
CCP: Heat to 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher.
|8. To assemble, portion the following into a 20 oz. bowl:
- You may decide to build the bowl from a fresh station by following the build in the recipe. You may also decide to complete the bowl as grab n go. You will then build in a grab n go container.
- To substitute agave in this recipe, use 4 Tbsp. honey.