Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 1.0oz
- grain: 0.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.25c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.0c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.25c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
Goldfish Made With Whole Grain Cheddar baked snack crackers and smooth sunflower butter are the perfect topping for crunchy celery sticks.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|sunflower seed butter||1.5 lb.|
|To offer on your menu as pre-assembled items for easy pick up on a serving line (refer to recipe photo):
1. Arrange 24 plates on a large tray for assembly.
2. On each plate, place 4 celery sticks (1/2-inch by 4-inch), curved side up.
3. Use a knife to spread 1/4 oz (about 1/2 tbsp) peanut butter onto each celery stick.
4. Top each filled celery stick with 3 Goldfish Whole Grain Cheddar Crackers and 3 Whole Grain Goldfish Pretzels.
5. CCP: Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate at 41 degrees F or lower until ready to serve.
To offer on your menu so students can assemble the menu item themselves:
1. Arrange 24 plates on a a large tray for assembly.
2. On each plate, place 4 celery sticks (1/2-inch by 4-inch), curved side up, one #30 scoop of peanut butter, 12 Goldfish crackers, and 12 Goldfish pretzels.
3. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate at 41 degrees F or lower until ready to serve.
- Per the USDA Buying Guide, 1/4 cup raw celery sticks or strips (about 3 sticks, 1/2-inch by 4-inch sticks) = 1/4 cup.
- Meal Contributions: Meat Alternate- 1 oz; Vegetable- 1/4 cup TOTAL (1/4 cup other).
- For a complete reimbursable after school snack, offer this menu item with 4 fl. oz 100% juice.