Caramelized onions and brown sugar give this salsa a hint of sweetness.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|pineapple||2 1/4 ea.|
|light brown sugar||4 333/1000 cups|
|olive oil||1 1/8 cups|
|1. Heat olive oil in stockpot over medium flame. Add onions and cover to sweat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Once onions are translucent, remove the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Mix in the brown sugar. Once melted, add dicedand grilled pineapple. Cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Stir in Pace Chunky Salsa and cook until hot.
5. Serve either hot or cold.
- Add more flavor with fresh herbs. Use dark brown sugar for a savory flavor profile.
- Works well with chicken, pork, lamb, turkey and fish. Try pairing with chips for a delicious appetizer.