Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 1.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.5c
- darkGreen: 0.375c
- redOrange: 0.125c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.0c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
A few simple ingredients transform Campbell's® Mac & Cheese Whole Grain Reduced Fat into a delicious veggie-packed mac and cheese bowl!
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|frozen broccoli cuts||30 oz.||3 3/4 cups|
|carrot||4.75 oz.||1 1/8 cups|
|1. Place prepared ingredients on the serving bar.
CCP: Hold the mac and cheese hot at 140⁰ F or higher.
CCP: Hold the remaining ingredients cold at 41⁰ F or lower.
2. Place the following serving utensils on the bar:
For the mac and cheese- #8 scoop or 4 oz spoodle
For the remaining ingredients- #30 scoops or 1 oz spoodles
3. Portion size = 1 cup mac & cheese (TWO #8 scoops or 4 oz spoodles) + 1/2 cup veggies (FOUR #30 scoops of veggies or 8 spoodles of veggies).
- For Bar Service: Post a sign to encourage students to take 1 cup of macaroni and cheese and a total of 1/2 cup of vegetables, for example:
"Please Take: TWO (#8)scoops of macaroni and cheese and ONE (#8)scoop of veggies"
- Offer optional garnishes:
Very finely diced ham or crushed bacon bits (in small bowls with 1 tsp serving spoons)
Hot sauce (in a squeeze bottle)
Seasoned bread crumbs (in a shaker jar)
Black pepper (in a shaker jar)
- Fresh blanched veggies may be substituted for frozen veggies in this recipe.