Lobster Mac & Cheese made with Campbell's® Mac & Cheese and Campbell's® Reserve Lobster Bisque with Sherry Soup
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|vegetable cooking spray|
|frozen chunk lobster meat||32 oz.||5 1/2 cups|
|panko||2 oz.||1 cups|
|butter||1.5 oz.||8 tsp.|
|kosher salt||2 tsp.|
|black pepper||2 tsp.|
|fresh oregano leaves||16 ea.|
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell's® Reserve® Lobster Bisque with Sherry according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
|Mac & Cheese Mixture:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray oven-proof casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray. Reserve.
3. In large bowl, mix together thawed macaroni and bisque pouches.
4. Place lobster meat evenly on top of filled casserole dish. Reserve.
1. In medium bowl, toss panko, melted butter, salt and pepper. Sprinkle evenly over top of lobster.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- #8 scoop, portion 1/2 cup into bowl. Garnish with 1/2 sprig of oregano. Serve immediately.
- For extra color, garnish with a fresh sprig of oregano.