Surf and Turf embrace in the ultimate rendezvous of flavors featuring Campbell's® Reserve® Lobster Bisque with Sherry.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|1. Steam lobster, cool, and remove from shell.
2. Cook pancetta in 1 tsp oil. Drain off most of fat from pan. Add shallots and celery, cook until translucent.
3. Add garlic and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper.
4. Stir in green onions.
5. Add wine and cook until most of liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat, stir in pancetta, and let cool.
6. Place butterflied beef, cut side up, spread Pancetta-filling and top with lobster tail. Roll and tie meat.
7. Heat Stockpot® Lobster Bisque with Sherry.
8. Sear meat in roasting pan with remaining oil.
9. Finish in 350°F oven for 3035 minutes
10. Let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
11. Slice thickly. Plate and sauce with 2-oz. Stockpot® Lobster Bisque with Sherry.