Seared pork chops simmered in delicate brown butter sage sauce with Campbells Signature Harvest Butternut Soup.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|boneless pork chop||4 ea.|
|kosher salt||2 tsp.|
|black pepper||0 1/4 tsp.|
|canola oil||2 tbsp.|
|yellow onion||0 1/4 cups|
|unsalted butter||2 oz.|
|fresh sage leaves||1 tbsp.|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
3. In a warmed sauté pan, add canola oil.
4. Sear pork chops on both sides. Place chops on a sheet tray and finish in the oven until cooked though. Reserve.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. To heated pan, add onions. Sauté for one minute. Add garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds. Remove from pan into a small bowl.
2. Add butter and let brown over medium heat.
3. Add Campbell's® Signature Harvest Butternut Squash Soup and sage. Bring to a slow boil.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
1. Using tongs, place 1 pork chop in center of plate. Using a 2 oz. ladle, top with 1/4 cup of sauce. Serve immediately.
- Serve with noodles or rice and vegetables.