Gorgonzola cheese may be used in place of Parmesan cheese.
Serving & Size
1 SERVING (2 POLENTA SLICES, 1-1/2 CUP SAUCE)
European staple takes a new twist with Campbell's® Signature Creamy Tomato Basil Bisque! Seasoned with onions, garlic, olive oil, and parsley, this dish will keep your patrons coming back.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
For example only. Your financial results may vary. Financial examples are in no way a prediction of, or guarantee of, sales performance.
Ingredients & Instructions
|1||Toss eggplant with salt in a colander set over a bowl. Let drain 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Mix eggplant, zucchini, onions, garlic, olive oil and rosemary. Divide mixture between 2 half-size sheet pans.
3. Bake at 400°F for 30 to 40 minutes, turning once. Cook until vegetables start to caramelize.
|2||Heat soup and water in a saucepot until completely thawed, stirring occasionally. Stir in roasted vegetables and heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F or higher for 15 seconds.CCP: Hold at 140°F or higher.|
|3||Heat water to a boil in a saucepan. Add salt to taste. Gradually add cornmeal, stirring constantly.
2. Cook over low heat for 40 minutes or until mixture is very thick, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
|4||Stir in oil, parsley and cheese.
4. Divide polenta between 2 (9” x 5” x 3”) loaf pans. Cover and refrigerate below 40°F or lower until firm.CCP: Hold at 40°F or lower.
5. To serve: Unmold polenta from pans. Slice each loaf evenly into 16 slices. Grill, broil or sauté until golden brown or internal temperature reaches 165°F or higher for 15 seconds. Keep warm.Place individual slices on plate and top each with 3/4 cup vegetable soup mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired.