Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 1.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.5c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.25c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.125c
- additional: 0.125c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
Fajita chicken strips, red and green bell pepper, red curry paste, sweet and sour sauce and whole grain spaghetti combine with Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup for an authentic dish packed with flavor.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|canola oil||0 1/4 cups|
|onion||26 oz.||1 qt.|
|garlic||0 1/4 cups|
|green pepper||1.25 lb.||1 qt.|
|red bell pepper||1.25 lb.||1 qt.|
|sweet and sour sauce||1 cups|
|reduced sodium soy sauce||1 cups|
|red curry paste||1 cups|
|unseasoned chicken strips, cooked, frozen||7.5 lb.|
|cooked whole grain spaghetti||123 oz.||24 cups|
1. Heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add onions, green and red peppers, and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes, or until vegetables are soft and onions are translucent.
CCP: Cover and hold at 140°F or higher.
1. Whisk condensed soup, water, sweet and sour sauce, low sodium soy sauce, and Thai roasted red chili paste together until well blended.
1. Combine cooked vegetables, sauce, chicken, and cooked spaghetti. Stir gently until all ingredients are well coated with sauce and evenly distributed. Heat in 350°F until cooked through.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
1. Toss mixture using large kitchen spoons or tongs. Using 2- 6 oz. spoodles, portion 1-1/2 cups onto plate. Serve immediately.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
- 1.8 oz chicken fajita strips provides 1 oz equivalent meat/meat alternate.
- If pasta is prepared in advance of the day of service, follow directions for cooking pasta for same day service. After it’s cooked and drained, return the pasta to the vessel and cover it with cold water. Add ice, stir gently, and chill the pasta to 40°F or below. Skim off any remaining ice with a strainer, and drain. Store in covered containers, refrigerated at 40°F. To reheat, place pasta in a basket or strainer and plunge into rapidly boiling water. Drain hold for service at 140°F or higher.
- Breaking spaghetti in half will make it easier to portion with a spoodle.
- Recipe variation: Substitute unseasoned cooked enriched ramen noodles for the whole grain spaghetti. To make this recipe for 50 portions, use 4 lb raw noodles. To make this recipe for 100 portions, use 8 lb ramen noodles. This amount of ramen noodles will contribute 1 oz equivalent grain per serving.