Roasted poblano & white cheddar mac & cheese made with Campbells® Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell's® Reserve Roasted Poblano and White Cheddar Soup.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|vegetable cooking spray|
|green chiles||7.5 oz.||1 1/2 cups|
|panko||1 oz.||0 1/2 cups|
|panko||2 oz.||1 cups|
|butter||1.25 oz.||2 1/2 tbsp.|
|white Cheddar cheese||4 oz.||1 cups|
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell's® Reserve Roasted Poblano & White Cheddar Soup with Tomatillos according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
|Mac & Cheese Mixture:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray oven-proof casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Reserve.
3. In large bowl, mix together thawed macaroni and soup.
4. Add chili peppers and first listed panko. Stir until combined. Place in a greased oven-proof casserole dish. Reserve.
1. In medium bowl, toss second listed panko, butter and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle evenly over top of filled casserole dish.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- #4 + 1-#8 scoop, portion 1-1/2 cups (10 oz.) onto plate. Serve immediately.
To add extra color, garnish with a pinch of sliced green onions.