Roasted Red Pepper & Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese made with Campbell's® Mac & Cheese and Campbell's® Roasted Red Pepper & Smoked Gouda Soup.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|vegetable cooking spray|
|green onion||1.5 oz.||0 1/2 cups|
|panko||2 oz.||1 cups|
|butter||1.25 oz.||2 1/2 tbsp.|
|bacon||1.5 oz.||0 333/1000 cups|
|smoked Gouda cheese||3 oz.||0 3/4 cups|
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese and Campbell's® Reserve Roasted Red Pepper & Smoked Gouda Bisque according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
|Mac & Cheese Mixture:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray oven-proof casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray. Reserve.
3. In large bowl, mix together thawed macaroni and bisque.
4. Add green onions. Stir until combined. Place in a greased oven-proof casserole dish. Reserve.
1. In medium bowl, toss panko, melted butter and gouda cheese. Sprinkle evenly over top of filled casserole dish.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- heaping #8 scoop, portion about 1/2 cup (about 4 oz.) into bowl. Serve immediately.
- To add color, garnish with a pinch of sliced green onions.