Chorizo, italian, and andouille sausage with Campbell's Mac & Cheese and topped with panko bread crumbs and a pinch of parsley.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|vegetable cooking spray|
|Italian pork sausage||5 oz.||1 1/4 cups|
|chorizo sausage||5 oz.||1 1/4 cups|
|andouille sausage||5 oz.||1 1/4 cups|
|panko||2.5 oz.||10 tbsp.|
|butter||1 oz.||5 tsp.|
|fresh parsley||2 tsp.|
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
Mac & Cheese Mixture:
1. In medium bowl, mix panko and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over top of filled casserole dish.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- #8 scoop , portion 1/2 cup (about 4 oz.) into bowl.
2. Garnish with a pinch of parsley. Serve immediately.