Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 2.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.5c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.25c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.25c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
A convenient and portable wrap made with Papetti's® Traditional Scrambled Egg Mix and Campbells® Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup. Perfect served for breakfast or lunch.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|1. In small bowl, mix onions, tomatoes, garlic powder and chipotle powder.
2. Spray sauté pan with olive oil cooking spray. Over medium heat, sauté onions for 3-5 minutes, or until translucent..
3. Add Papetti's® Traditional Scrambled Egg Mix. Stir frequently until the eggs are scrambled and fully cooked.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
|4. Using a #30 scoop, portion 1/8 cup Campbell's® Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup evenly onto each tortilla.
5. Top soup with (3) #16 scoops (3/4 cup) scrambled egg mixture onto each tortilla.
6. Fold up bottom of tortilla and roll. Serve immediately.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
- Substitute whole grain pizza dough and serve as a Scrambled Egg Hot Pocket (Recipe ID:910453). See campbellfooservice.com for details.
- Perfectly paired with any variety of Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Soup.
- For a complete reimbursable meal, serve with 8 oz. milk and 1 serving of fruit.
- To make tortillas more pliable during assembly, heat until just warm.