Add Campbell's Cream of Potato soup to add richness to your seafood pot pie.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|1. In large pan or stock pot, heat butter over medium-high heat; add onion and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in celery and garlic and continue to cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
2. Add herbs and bay leaves and sauté 1 minute.
3. Pour in sherry and heat to a boil; add tomato paste to the pan and mix until smooth. Bring to a simmer.
|4. Stir in Soup and milk and bring to a simmer, stirring often, until smooth.|
|5. Add fish and shellfish and bring to a simmer. Cook seafood 6-8 minutes. Stir in parsley and chives. Remove bay leaves.
6. Transfer mixture (9 1/2 lb.) to each lightly greased full-size, 2-in. hotel pan. Or portion 1 1/4 cups pot pie mixture into each 16-oz. oven-proof casserole dishes.*
CCP: Hold at 140° F. or higher for service or until ready to top with topping and bake individual servings. Hold until ready to top with topping and baking to serve.
|To Make Biscuits:
1. Add buttermilk to mixing bowl equipped with a paddle attachment. Add biscuit mix and mix for 30-60 seconds until combined. Transfer dough to a well greased half sheet pan.
2. With lightly floured hands press dough evenly onto sheetpan. With pastry cutter cut dough into 3 inch round pieces yielding 24 biscuits.
3. Combine eggs and water and mix well. Brush tops of biscuits with egg wash. Sprinkle biscuits lightly with sea salt. Bake in 450°F. conventional or 400° F. convection oven 12-15 minutes or until golden.
4. Cool slightly and serve one biscuit per 1 1/4 cups pot pie mixture.