Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 1.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.75c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.625c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.125c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.5c
- milk: 1.0c
A complete reimbursable lunch (K-8) or supper featuring cool sliced cucumbers topped with light cream cheese, reduced sodium ham, and Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|light cream cheese||24 oz.|
|reduced sodium deli ham||60 oz.|
|low fat (1%) milk||24 ea.|
|TO MAKE THE SEE SAW SMILES:
1. Pat the cucumber slices dry with a clean paper towel.
2. Spread 1/2 oz of cream cheese (1 tbsp) over each cucumber slice.
3. Put 1 roll of ham (1.25 oz) over the cream cheese on each cucumber.
4. CCP: Hold for cold service at 40°F or lower until ready to serve.
|SERVE AS PART OF A COMPLETE REIMBURSABLE MEAL:
5. For each serving, provide two (2) See Saw Smiles (2 topped cucumber slices with 1 pouch of Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar for topping).
6. For a complete reimbursable meal, offer with an 8-oz bowl of Campbell's® Healthy Request® Tomato soup, 1 banana, and a 1/2 pint of milk.
- NOTE: 1.22 oz of USDA commodity reduced sodium ham (material code 110296) provides 1 oz meat/meat alternate
- Display recipe photo on the serving line to inspire students to top their See Saw Smiles with Goldfish® Whole Grain Cheddar.