Looking for the perfect dessert for your menu? Try our Spiced Mini Cupcakes made with Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup. This spicy and savory treat is the perfect way to finish off any meal!
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|all-purpose flour||1 5/8 qt.|
|baking powder||11 tsp.|
|baking soda||2 1/2 tsp.|
|ground cinnamon||0 1/2 tbsp.|
|ground cloves||0 1/2 tsp.|
|vegetable shortening||1 1/4 cups|
|sugar||3 3/8 cups|
|whipped topping||6 1/4 cups|
|1. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. Reserve.
2. Beat shortening with mixer at medium speed for 5 minutes.
3. Gradually add sugar. Beat 5 minutes more, or until light and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl frequently.
4. Add eggs. Beat for 2 more minutes.
5. Add Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup and flour mixture alternately, mixing until smooth.
6. Divide batter evenly between lined cupcake trays or greased and floured sheet pans (18 x 26). One pan for 50 servings.
7. Bake at 350° F for 35 minutes, or until cake tester wipes clean. Remove from oven. Cool.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
8. When cooled, using a #30 scoop, top each cupcake with about 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Serve immediately.