Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
This rich, smooth soup is made with a flavorful tomato puree and delicately seasoned.
To make individual muffins, pour 1/3 cup batter into prepared muffin tins and bake as directed.
Creamy Tomato Honey Spread:
- 8 oz. Low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Reserved Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup Honey
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Chili Tomato Maple Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups reserved tomato soup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons canned jalapeno peppers, minced, drained
1. In a saucepan, combine soup, honey and minced jalapeno pieces.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving & Size
SERVING (1- 5X5 PIECE + 1-1/3 TBSP SAUCE))
Baked mixture of eggs, cormeal and Campbells® Condensed Tomato Soup topped with tomato maple chipotle sauce.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
For example only. Your financial results may vary. Financial examples are in no way a prediction of, or guarantee of, sales performance.
Ingredients & Instructions