This full-bodied steak dish uses rich and flavorful ingredients to maximize taste and flavor - who would have thought that Campbell's® Reserve Soups would help you make this delicious treat?
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|olive oil||1 tbsp.|
|beef strip loin steak||80 oz.||10 ea.|
|tri colored peppercorn|
|Cheddar cheese||1 lb.||4 cups|
|bacon, cooked||1 lb.||3 3/4 cups|
|onion||11.5 oz.||3 ea.|
|1. Flour and fry onions.
2. Press peppercorns into each side of the steak.
3. Cook to desired temp. (Rare, Med-rare or well done)
4. On dinner plates ladle 6oz of soup.
5. Fan steak and lay across soup.
6. Top soup with cheese and bacon.
7. Finish plate with fried onions.