Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 1.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.375c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.125c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.125c
- additional: 0.125c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
Add variety and flavor to your menu with our Sweet & Sour Chicken Bowl made with ground turkey, sweet potatoes, beans, coconut milk and Campbells® Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|cooked brown rice||56 oz.||8 cups|
|vegetable oil||1 tbsp.|
|ground ginger||1 tbsp.|
|cayenne pepper||0 1/8 tsp.|
|85% lean ground turkey||22 oz.|
|sweet potato||15 oz.||3 cups|
|low sodium pinto beans||18 oz.||3 1/2 cups|
|light coconut milk||1 1/2 cups|
|reduced sodium soy sauce||0 1/4 cups|
|rice wine vinegar||0 667/1000 cups|
|sweet thai chili sauce||2 tbsp.|
|assorted bell peppers (green, red, yellow)||8 oz.||2 cups|
|cilantro||2 oz.||1 cups|
|1. Prepare brown rice according to package directions. Reserve.
|2. In pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions. Sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in ginger and red pepper. Cook an additional 1 minute.
4. Add ground meat. Cook 8 minutes, or until meat is thoroughly cooked and golden.
|5. Stir Campbell's® Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup and water into meat mixture. Stir well to incorporate. Bring to a simmer. Cook 2 minutes.
6. Stir in potatoes and beans. Cook 15 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender.
7. Mix in coconut milk, soy sauce, vinegar and sweet chili sauce. Simmer for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat. Reserve.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
8. Before serving, stir in diced peppers and cilantro.
9. To Serve: portion the following into each bowl and serve immediately.
- To save time, prepare brown rice and refrigerate overnight.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
- To count beans as vegetable: 1oz. Grain Equiv.; 1.0 oz. Meat Equiv.; 0.75 Vegetable (0.125 Red/Orange; 0.375 Legumes, 0.125 Other, 0.125 Additional).