Try our delicious Tater Tot breakfast casserole made with potatoes, green onions, red bell peppers, and topped with applewood smoked bacon and cheddar cheese. This dish is a perfect hearty breakfast side or entree that your patrons are sure to love!
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|applewood smoked bacon||11.5 oz.||11 1/2|
|canola oil||2 tbsp.|
|green onion||3 oz.||1 cups|
|mushrooms||8 oz.||4 cups|
|red bell pepper||4 oz.||2 cups|
|kosher salt||2 tsp.|
|black pepper||1 1/2 tsp.|
|frozen tater tots||32 oz.|
|Cheddar cheese||6.5 oz.||2 cups|
|fresh parsley||1 oz.||3 tbsp.|
|1. In large sauté pan, cook diced bacon until crispy. Drain fat. Reserve.
|2. Using same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté green onions 5 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms and peppers. Cook additional 5 minutes.
4. Add Campbells® Cream of Mushroom Soup, salt and pepper. Simmer 10 minutes.
|5. Layer potatoes evenly on bottom of a 12"x20"x2-1/2" hotel pan. Pour soup mixture over top of layered potatoes.
6. Evenly top with tater tots.
7. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
|8. Remove from oven. Evenly top with bacon and cheese. Bake for additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Top with parsley.
10. To Serve: Using knife make 3 even cuts horizontally and vertically, to yield 16- 3'x5' squares. Using a spatula or #4 scoop, potion each serving(about 1 cup) onto plate. Serve immediately.
- Can use white or yellow cheddar cheese.