Tender pieces of chicken baked with thick cut bacon and Campbell's Mac & Cheese and topped with panko bread crumbs and green onion.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|vegetable cooking spray|
|cooked diced chicken||15 oz.||3 cups|
|kosher salt||1 tsp.|
|black pepper||1 tsp.|
|bacon||6 oz.||2 cups|
|green onion||1.5 oz.||0 3/8 cups|
|panko||1.5 oz.||12 tbsp.|
|butter||1 oz.||2 tsp.|
1. Thaw Campbells® Signature Macaroni and Cheese according to package directions.
CCP: Hold for cold service at 41°F until needed.
Mac & Cheese Mixture:1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray oven-proof casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Reserve.
2. In large mixing bowl, season thawed chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Add thawed macaroni, and bacon. Mix well. Place in a greased oven-proof casserole dish. Reserve.
1. In medium bowl, toss onion, panko and butter. Sprinkle evenly over top of filled casserole dish.
2. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
1. Using 1- #6 scoop , portion 2/3 cup (about 4.5 oz.) into bowl. Serve immediately.
- Instead of diced chicken, try using shredded chicken.