Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 1.75oz
- totalVegetable: 0.875c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.875c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.0c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
This PHA-approved recipe will bring your patrons home. Turkey breast and fat-free mozzarella cheese combine health and taste to maximize flavor.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|93% lean ground turkey||3.5 lb.|
|onion||1 lb.||3 cups|
|elbow macaroni||38 oz.|
|Parmesan cheese||1.5 oz.||0 1/2 cups|
|fat free mozzarella cheese||8 oz.||2 cups|
|1. In a large saucepot cook turkey and onions. CCP: Cook until internal temperature is 165º F. or higher for 15 seconds and turkey is no longer pink. Pour off liquid.
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse and drain.
3. In baking pan (12" x 20" x 4") mix turkey mixture, macaroni, spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Bake at 350°F. CCP: Bake until internal temperature is 140º F. or higher for 15 seconds, about 45 minutes.
5. CCP: Hold at 140º F. or higher. Portion using 8-oz. spoodle (1 cup).
- Lean ground beef may be used in place of ground turkey.