This sweet and savory sauce made with Campbell's® Signature Low Sodium Chicken Premium Culinary Foundation combines peanut butter, coconut milk, ginger and cilantro.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|brown sugar||15 oz.||2 cups|
|creamy peanut butter||164 oz.||18 cups|
|vegetable oil||3 cups|
|reduced sodium soy sauce||5 cups|
|lime juice||1 qt.|
|garlic||7 oz.||1 3/4 cups|
|ginger root||2.75 oz.||1 cups|
|cayenne pepper||0 3/4 tsp.|
|unsweetened coconut milk||1 gallons|
|heavy cream||2 qt.|
|1. Stir brown sugar, peanut butter, oil, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and cayenne pepper in a saucepan.
2. Cook and stir over medium heat for 15 minutes or until the mixture is thickened.
|3. Add Campbell's® Signature Low Sodium Chicken Culinary Foundation, water, coconut milk and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer.
CCP: Ensure final coook step reaches a minimun internal temperature of 165°F for one minute.
CCP: Serve immediately, or hold for hot service at 140°F until served.
4. Portion each serving with a 2 oz ladle (1/4 cup).
- Great as a base for grilled chicken dishes or a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
- This sauce can be held at 140°F for up to 4 hours until served.
- This sauce can be made the day before service. On the day of service, reheat the sauce you need to 165°F for 1 minute, within 4 hours.