Fall is for turning over a new leaf. And more tables.
Which seasonal flavors should you serve?
Source: The NPD Group SupplyTrack®, measured in pounds, latest 12 months, ending November 2017
Cooler weather calls for a hearty serving of vegetables.
74% of guests say they’re more likely to order soup that includes a serving of vegetables. By calling out the serving of vegetables in each soup on the menu, you can increase purchase intent in your guests.
Source: Technomic Soup & Salad Consumer Trend Report, 2018
Increase the fresh perception.
Typically seasonal ingredients cue freshness to guests, so make sure to highlight classic fall ingredients on the menu.
Find the perfect fall pairings.
Help guests warm up with a curated selection of soup-and-sip recommendations. We suggest:
Soup + Craft Beer
- Campbell’s® Reserve Fully Loaded Baked Potato & Cheddar + IPA
- Campbell’s® Signature Mexicali Tortilla soup + gose-style beer
- Campbell’s® Signature Carrot, Parsnip & Ginger soup + Irish dry stout
Soup + Wine
- Campbell’s® Signature Harvest Butternut Squash + pinot grigio
- Campbell’s® Reserve Savory Beef Chili with Spicy Pepper Trio + shiraz
- Campbell’s® Reserve Butternut Squash Soup with Curry + gewürztraminer
- Campbell’s® Signature Broccoli Cheese soup + chardonnay
Campbell’s Behind our LinesTM Video Series
Watch as our Executive Chef takes you through which flavors and ingredients guests are looking for at this time of year to get the most out of your soup program.