Highlight seasonal flavors to keep your soup menu on-trend. Our simple menu solutions help you satisfy patrons and maximize profits.
- 43% of heavy soup users say they’d be interested in trying chilled soups
- Summer is for eating lighter
- Menu “500 Calorie” meals each week with recipes from our Summer Hits
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy soup with seasonal ingredients
- Garnish soups with summer produce like sweet corn or summer squash to help increase sales
1-Technomic Consumer Trend Report 2012.
Introducing Summer Sauces
Bring a bit of summer to your menu by pairing grilled meats and vegetables with tangy and bold sauces. Try using our soups to create these easy summer recipes and keep your customers coming back for more.
Customers want a lighter bisque or broth-based soup during the hotter months. Add these three flavors to your soup rotation to keep your menu relevant this summer.
Use soup as an ingredient or sauce to keep entrées seasonal.
- Tuscan Shrimp Gazpacho Soup made with Campbell’s® Signature Tomato Bisque with Basil