In today’s environment, SKU rationalization is key. By using frozen soup as a speed-scratch ingredient, you can maximize your back-of-house inventory. Our versatile frozen soups can be cooked down to create great tasting sauces, dips and dressings or incorporated into a range of dishes to create a signature flavor. Even just one of our frozen soups can make a variety of crave-worthy dishes.
See how far it can go on your menu with the inspiration below.
ROASTED RED PEPPER & SMOKED GOUDA BISQUE
- A signature tomato or marinara sauce – Use roasted red pepper and smoked gouda bisque as a base, and blend olive oil, onion and roasted garlic. Mix in smoked Gouda cheese, oregano, parsley and penne pasta. Add a protein like sausage and garnish with red bell peppers.
- Roasted red pepper spread or dipping sauce – Cook down roasted red pepper and smoked gouda bisque to leverage as a spread on quesadillas or a dipping sauce on the side.
- Red pepper & smoked gouda mayo – Combine roasted red pepper and smoked gouda bisque with mayonnaise and add an innovative flavor to your sandwich offerings.
- Lobster bisque sauce – Simmer down lobster bisque and add sautéed shallots and a mix of seafood to top off a bed of fettuccine.
- Lobster mac & cheese – Combine lobster bisque soup with a blend of cheese and stir in your noodles to create a signature mac and cheese. Top with premium garnishes to elevate the dish.
- Surf & turf sauce – Cook down lobster bisque with sherry to create a decadent sauce for a beef tenderloin.
CREAMY TOMATO BASIL BISQUE
- Curried shrimp bisque – Use creamy tomato basil bisque as a base. Then combine shrimp, green onions, cream, tomato paste, curry powder and seafood seasoning to create an on-trend dish.
- Tuscan shrimp gazpacho – Create a summer favorite by combining tomato basil bisque with red onions, cucumbers, roasted garlic and shrimp. Consider garnishing with Capers or Greek Yogurt.
- Creamy oven roasted vegetable sauce – Mix eggplant, zucchini, onions, garlic, olive oil and rosemary, then bake until caramelized. Combine vegetables into a creamy tomato bisque and gradually add cornmeal and cook until thick. Serve over polenta, pasta, or flatbreads to create a variety of dishes.
MEXICAN STREET CORN
- Mexican street corn dip – Take Mexican street corn soup and add white cheddar cheese, lime juice and chili powder. Heat up some corn in a large skillet until brown and add that in and garnish with minced cilantro and lime juice. Serve with tortilla chips or toasted bread or pour over nachos and add a protein.
- Corn & chicken casserole – Spice up your traditional chicken casserole by mixing in some Mexican street corn soup, cooked corn, white cheddar cheese, roasted chicken and crumbled bacon. Garnish with tortilla chips and cilantro sprigs.
- Mexican street corn & pork carnitas bowl – Cook down Mexican street corn soup, mix with corn and Monterrey cheese. Top mixture with pulled carnitas and cheese. Serve with salsa, lime wedges, cilantro & warm tortillas.
- Chili lime shrimp & corn casserole – Add some flair to your corn casserole by adding Mexican street corn soup to your corn mixture. For a great summertime dish, marinate shrimp with chili, salt and lime juice. Grill and pair with the Mexican street corn casserole.
- Crab mac & cheese – Combine macaroni & cheese with our crab bisque for a delicious spin on traditional mac & cheese. Garnish with crab meat and panko bread crumbs.
- Butternut squash vinaigrette – Add seasonal salad dressings to your menu by simply blending our butternut squash soup with olive oil, salt and pepper. Serve over a bed of greens with seasonal vegetables and offer a customized protein option.
- Thai green curry stew – Start with our Thai green curry sauce as a base. Add chicken, sweet potatoes, peppers, onions, cilantro and scallions and create a signature ethnic dish diners are sure to love.
- Mushroom & onion gravy – Simmer mushroom and onion bisque with additional onions. Add sage, parsley and soy sauce and top a variety of chicken dishes or open-faced steak sandwiches.
- French onion dip or sandwich spread – Turn your French onion soup into an onion dip by adding cream cheese, sour cream, roasted garlic and crispy fried onions. Consider replacing sour cream with Greek yogurt and serve with an array of vegetables.