A popular brunch dish beautifully packed with flavor made with Campbells® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, turkey sausage, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, spinach and whole grain French bread.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|canola oil||2 tsp.|
|onion||8 oz.||1 1/2 cups|
|Italian-style turkey sausage||2|
|mushrooms||10 oz.||3 cups|
|red bell pepper||11 oz.||2 cups|
|sun-dried tomatoes||4 oz.||2 cups|
|frozen spinach||16 oz.||3 cups|
|reduced fat (2%) milk||2 cups|
|white Cheddar cheese||4 oz.||1 cups|
|black pepper||0 1/4 tsp.|
|vegetable cooking spray|
|whole wheat french bread||21 oz.||6 cups|
1. Over medium heat in a large sauté pan, heat canola oil.
2. Add onions. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring often to brown evenly.
3. Add turkey. Cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Raise heat. Add mushrooms and red peppers. Cook for additional 3 minutes.
5. Add sundried tomatoes and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.Transfer mixture to a cool bowl. Reserve.
|Prepare Egg Mixture:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Campbells® Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup, eggs, milk, half the cheese (2 oz.) and pepper. Mix well. Reserve.
1. Lightly oil a full size hotel pan. Layer bread into bottom of the pan. Add chicken vegetable mixture evenly on top of bread mixture.
2. Add egg mixture. Gently shake the pan to ensure even distribution of the ingredients.
3. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 40 minutes. Check after 30 minutes to ensure the browning is even. Check for doneness, sprinkle with remaining cheese (2 oz.). Bake for additional 5 minutes. Let set for 30 minutes prior to serving.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
To Serve: Using 1-#4 and 1-#16 spoodle or scoop, portion 1-1/4 cups onto serving plate. Serve immediately.
- 2 pounds turkey sausage required in this recipe.