The Perfect Backbone to Your Culinary Creations
Our Swanson® broths are made from high quality proteins, farm-grown vegetables, and flavorful seasonings. We take pride in our broths because we know you take pride in what you make.
WHAT’S IN OUR BROTH?
Our broths and stocks are made with no (that’s zero) artificial ingredients. We don’t add MSG, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. We carefully select high quality ingredients to create 100% natural broths and stocks.
PERFECTLY BALANCED FLAVOR
Swanson recipes are crafted by our chefs in our kitchens and perfected over time. Swanson Broth starts with rich stock cooked to perfection with the finest vegetables and herbs picked at the peak of freshness to deliver a unique balance of flavor that enhances all your favorite recipes.
Chicken Stock – We start with chickens farm-raised in the U.S. Our chicken stock is made as you would at home, only on a much larger scale. Chicken with bones is cooked to perfection in water which is then concentrated to create a rich, robust flavor.
Vegetables- We use a traditional mirepoix mix of carrots, celery and onions to add a delicious flavor to the broth.
INGREDIENTS FOR FLAVOR
- Chicken fat – We add a small amount of fat to create an authentic flavor in our Chicken Broth.
- Dehydrated garlic – Dried and ground garlic are used to add flavor.
- Dehydrated onions – We use dried onions as a base flavor.
- Natural flavorings and extracts – We use natural flavors to add a depth of taste. These are mostly concentrated extracts derived from herbs, spices, vegetables, beef or poultry depending on the variety.
- Yeast extract – This is a natural flavor derived from yeast which adds a savory taste it contains a small amount of naturally occurring MSG.
Resources: Learn more about the Swanson® line of broths and stocks.