Try our twist on a classic! This green bean casserole combines fresh onions, mushrooms, thyme and parsley in a white wine reduction. Finish it off with brie cheese and fried onions to bring it all together.
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|canola oil||2 tbsp.|
|onion||8 oz.||2 cups|
|mushrooms||14 oz.||4 cups|
|fresh thyme leaves||1 tbsp.|
|fresh parsley||2 tbsp.|
|white wine||1 cups|
|kosher salt||1 tbsp.|
|black pepper||1 tsp.|
|Brie cheese||12 oz.||1 3/4 cups|
|French fried onions||10 oz.||3 cups|
|frozen cut green beans||48 oz.||12 cups|
|1. In large pot, heat oil. Add onions. Sauté for 7 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, thyme and parsley. Cook additional 5 minutes.
3. Add white wine. Reduce by half.
4. Add Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, salt and pepper.
5. Add brie cheese and half listed measurement of fried onions (5 oz; 1-1/2 cups). Mix well.
|6. In large mixing bowl, combine mushroom mixture with green beans. Mix thoroughly.
7. Pour mixture evenly into a 12"x20"x2-1/2" hotel pan. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
CCP: Heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 1 minute.
8. Remove from oven. Evenly top with remaining measurement of fried onions (5 oz.; 1-1/2 cups).
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140°F or higher until needed.
9. To Serve: Using a #8 scoop, portion 1/2 cup into side serving dish. Serve immediately.