A delicious twist on pot pie - chicken, veggies, Campbells® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and instant mashed potato flakes transform into a mouth-watering dish thats irresistible!
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir Campbells® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and first measure of water together in a large bowl.
|3. Season chicken with first measure of black pepper, onion powder, and poultry seasoning.
4. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally.
|5.Add cooked chicken and vegetables to the soup mixture and stir to coat. Transfer the chicken mixture into 2-1/2 steam table pans.|
|6. Heat second measure of water in a stock pot. Add potato flakes and stir until water is absorbed. Stir in milk and second measure of black pepper.|
|7. Spread potato mixture over chicken mixture in steam table pans. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
8. Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
CCP: Heat to 165 °F for at least 15 seconds.
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140 °F.
9. To serve: Cut each pan 6 x 4 (24 pieces/pan). Using spatula, portion 1-square onto plate. Serve immediately.
- This recipe meets Partnership for a Healthier criteria for overall cafeteria and general menu offerings (a la carte entrees).