Child Nutritional Content
- mma: 2.0oz
- grain: 2.0oz
- totalVegetable: 0.5c
- darkGreen: 0.0c
- redOrange: 0.5c
- legumes: 0.0c
- starchy: 0.0c
- other: 0.0c
- additional: 0.0c
- fruit: 0.0c
- milk: 0.0c
Looking for a flavorful, exciting way to meet meal components in your K-12 and child care settings? Made with Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup, whole grain pasta, low fat Cheddar cheese and carrots, this easy to make meal will keep the kids coming back to try more school lunches!
NOTE: Use your professional judgement when resizing recipes. Seasoning, cooking times, etc, may require adjustment.
estimate your profit
|Profit Per Serving|
Enter the cost of the soup and any garnishing costs to get the cost per bowl of soup.
|Profit Per Meal|
Enter the selling price per bowl and your profit for each bowl is calculated based on Step 1.
|Profit Per Day|
Enter the number of bowls you typically serve each day and how many days per week you are open (or serve this soup). Profits will be calculated using your numbers from Steps 1 and 2.
|whole grain elbow macaroni||6 lb.||18 cups|
|low fat (1%) milk||1 1/2 cups|
|carrot||9 oz.||2 cups|
|reduced fat Cheddar cheese||75 oz.||7 1/2 cups|
|mustard||0 1/2 cups|
|Worcestershire sauce||0 1/4 cups|
|onion powder||2 tbsp.|
|reduced fat Cheddar cheese||25 oz.||6 cups|
|1. Cook pasta until al dente. DO NOT OVER COOK. Drain well.
CCP: Hold at 140 °F or higher.
|2. To prepare sauce, combine condensed soup, milk, carrots, first measure of shredded cheese, prepared mustard,Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder. Cook over medium heat until the carrots are softened and the cheese is melted. Stir frequently with a wire whisk.|
1. Combine the pasta and sauce. Transfer the mixture to serving pans that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Top with 2nd measure of shredded cheese.
CCP: Heat in a 350 °F oven for approximately 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted or until internal temperature reaches 145 °F or higher for 15 seconds
CCP: Hold for hot service at 140 °F or higher.
3. To serve, portion 1 cup (8 oz spoodle) onto plate.
- For best quality, combine the pasta and sauce as close to service as possible.
- If pasta is prepared in advance of the day of service, follow directions for cooking pasta for same day service. After it’s cooked and drained, return the pasta to the vessel and cover it with cold water. Add ice, stir gently, and chill the pasta to 40°F or below. Skim off any remaining ice with a strainer, and drain. Store in covered containers, refrigerated at 40°F. To reheat, place pasta in a basket or strainer and plunge into rapidly boiling water. Drain hold for hot service at 140°F or higher.